Thursday 2 October 2008

One of those days???

Do you ever have one of those days? nothing goes right no matter what you do? and bad news gets piled upon bad news? that's how today has been for me!!! I'm not looking for any sympathies, just venting a little frustration.
It started as soon as i got up, i forgot to put the bins out and had to rush up my garden path as the bin men were doing my neighbours bins and prey they would take mine too (i got a few tut tutts but they did)
I wanted to take pictures of some of the snakes to include in this blog post, but none of them were feeling co-operative, (Samantha and Mr.Tigger, i think they need some lessons from you two, your both so photogenic).

I'm happy for one thing though, the forum at www.herpuniverse.com is still going strong, despite some peoples best efforts, and we still have our friendly outlook and common goals.I am really enjoying seeing the pictures of the members reptiles that they post on the forum, i can see some going onto my future wish list for sure!!! I'm still not 100% convinced i could ever have a spider as a pet, but looking at the pictures that have been posted, i am slowly getting over my fear and starting to see them in a different light, some really are beautiful creatures. Once again i would like to thank all of our members at herpuniverse, you guys make the forum what it is growing into, a warm friendly place to chat about reptiles and herps of all shapes and sizes.
H xx
http://linkbacklink.blogspot.com/

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes, snakes and spiders!!! Nothing will ever make me want to do other than run the other way...

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I am glad you like them cuz I am sure snakes need love too.

Anonymous said...

lol! love those two comments up there.
spiders.. i would be counting those legs all day.

Anonymous said...

We have a spider that lives on our front porch. We have fun watching it trap it's food! The weather is turning chilly. I am afraid Charlotte's heirs will soon find warmer dwellings.

capybara said...

This time of the year Spiders are all over the Garden fattening themselves up for the winter. I can relate to those days when nothing goes right and you wish you had never left your bed. Fortunately for me it does'nt happen everyday.

Owen Cutajar said...

Don't worry .. some days are better than others. I know that snakes don't always like their pictures taken, but if you can take a few on their good days and save them, you can always use them when they're not in a particularly good mood

Regina Avalos said...

I see a snake on television and I have to look away. I hate them that much.

Anonymous said...

Cats are so much easier to photograph. HA!

Anonymous said...

i have those kinds of days quite often. ;)

Anonymous said...

At least when photographing cats you can tempt them out with a bit of string. Photographing fish is the hardest.

veinglory said...

Sometimes it seems like almost every day is 'one of those days' ;)

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've even seen a beautiful spider so maybe you can post a photo soon to help me believe! I have seen beautiful webs though, especially when they are in the sunlight.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I am glad the forum is going well for you.

Anonymous said...

I still am terrified of Snakes and Spiders

Anonymous said...

I'm not a pet person myself (although we have a very demanding pomchi puppy in our household) but don't mind other people have any kind of pets - as long as they take proper care of them and don't release them in the wild.

Anonymous said...

There are lots of spiders here. I don't mind them but my husband doesn't like them.

Anonymous said...

Love snakes. Can't stand spiders at all.

Anonymous said...

i'm not too keen on spiders either, but i just wanted to say, a big congrats on the forum, its growing into something really good, i know how hard you guys have worked on it and it looks like it will pay off big time for you

Anonymous said...

Well, it seems there is a consensus here relative to snake and spider dislike.

I hereby add my vote to the heap.

Breezie said...

I know people who have both snakes, as well as spiders as pets, its not something that would be for me, but hey, they enjoy them, so more power to them.

Anonymous said...

Gross, gross, gross!

 
ss_blog_claim=57f49a8c33266a6e6eae56d042525dc9 ss_blog_claim=57f49a8c33266a6e6eae56d042525dc9